Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Blush Pink Outfit

Assalamualaikum Everyone

I'm back with fashion post just because I think now blush colors are just so so trendy. Personally I love blush colors whether its blue, grey or pink but currently I love blush pink so much. As you can see below I pair my blush top that I bought at Thamrin City for below Rp 100.000 (I'm proud of myself hahaha) with a dainty necklace and square hijab color matched with the blouse.



I love add touch to my simple outfit with an accessories like a necklace or scarf and I love this look so much. What do you think? and I wanna know what's your current favorite color guys?

Thank you for reading :) 

................................................................................................................

For more daily make-up dosis, keep in touch with me through:
Instagram: @nurulwahdini
Facebook: Nurul Wahdini
Contact: wahdini88@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment